Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Neptune


1) Neptune by Sleeping at Last

2) The group members were Savannah Israel (my baby child), Hannah Coffaro, and John Patneaudd (according to the source himself.)

3) I thought it was both a mood and narrative, but primarily narrative.

4)  The relationship is not working out and John's character is angry and sad about it.

5) The lyric "I want to love you" definitely works when Savannah makes her angry exit and when the viewers see the shots of John definitely in distress about her leaving.  

6) The coloring of some of the clips, because I disagree with Mr. Klein and definitely noticed how the tint affected the mood of the clips!!! (:

7) I would have had John go into the water at the end.


8) They illustrated the lyrics very well, I loved Savannah's camerawork and I'm super proud of her.  I give it a 9.75/10 the .25 is because of the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment